Our services include ...
- Information risk and security management - strategy, policy and governance; identifying, evaluating and treating (dealing with) information risks; benchmarking; assurance; business continuity management and resilience.
- Security policies and procedures - developing and customising pragmatic policies and procedures relating to information risk and security, cybersecurity, privacy, assurance, compliance and more.
- Modular security awareness and training content - covering an industry-leading range of topics for workers in general, plus materials specifically for managers and professionals - see SecAware.
- Security courses, seminars and briefings - explaining stuff, motivating and guiding people.
- Security metrics - designing and implementing a suite of metrics to manage information risk and security systematically, effectively and efficiently; reviewing and evaluating existing metrics.
- ISO27k - we can help you adapt and adopt the good practices from ISO/IEC 27001 and related standards; gap analysis; designing and planning the implementation of your Information Security Management System, through to certification; ISMS internal audits (including remote audits); general pre-, para- and post-certification support and competent, independent advice.
- IT auditing - IT audit strategy development and planning; audit management; data center/installation, site security audits; software development projects audits; supplier assessments/audits.
- Project management and governance - building and leading teams, guiding and motivating them towards project goals and corporate objectives.
- Interim management - holding the reins, stabilising the situation and assisting with the recruitment and mentoring of a permanent replacement if your CISO or ISM disappears one fateful day.
We deliver our services in the same efficient, eco-friendly and cost-effective manner as we have for the past two decades - from our office in beautiful Hawkes Bay on New Zealand’s North Island, primarily through the Internet, using email, video conferencing and phone calls. Due to COVID, on-site work assignments are feasible within NZ but not overseas at the present time. Save the planet, save time and save money with secure remote working!
Copyright © IsecT Ltd. 2021